Terms & Conditions
1. Changes to Terms. We reserve the right to add to, delete or modify these Terms any time and from time to time by updating or revising the Terms posted. Such changes, modifications and deletions shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Your continued use of this Site after the changes become effective means that you are agreeing to be bound by the changes. As a result, we encourage you to review the Terms periodically.
2. Changes to the Site. You acknowledge and agree that we may stop providing the services and content of our Site to you or to users generally, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice to you, at our sole discretion. Further, we may add, change, delete, discontinue, modify, remove or suspend any aspect of the Site’s services or Content (as defined below), at any time, without notice and without liability. You understand and agree that we are not liable to you in any manner for your inability to access or use any of the Site’s services.
4. Ownership and Use of Our Site and Content. All Site marks, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, text, audio clips, video clips, software, HTML code, scripts, artwork, graphic materials, or other copyrightable elements, trademarks, service marks, trade names, including the selection, sequence and “look and feel” and arrangements of such items (collectively, the “Content”) are the property of Verhonica Ryan or our affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, assigns, operational service providers, advertising agencies or promotional partners (collectively, the “Verhonica Ryan Entities”) and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to U.S. federal and state laws and regulations, as well as applicable foreign laws, regulations and treaties. We hereby grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to access and use the Site, services and associated Content, for personal use only in accordance with these Terms. Personal use means nothing commercial or even charitable, whether or not money or other compensation or consideration is involved and whether or not it is for your benefit or for someone else’s. Except as specifically permitted by us, you shall not reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate any Content to any third party (including without limitation, the display and distribution of the Content via a third-party website) without the express written consent of Verhonica Ryan. You may not alter, delete or conceal copyright or other notices, even if we let you download, display, print or share the Content with others. You further agree that you will not disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify the Content. Unauthorized or prohibited use of the Content may subject you to civil liability and criminal prosecution, or both under applicable federal, state and local laws.
Except as otherwise set forth in the Unsolicited Suggestions section below or in any Promotion (as defined below) rules, you keep ownership to any and all Content that is yours and if you submit or provide Content, these Terms do not deprive you or any holder of your or their rights. However, when you do submit Content to us or our Site, you are giving us and the Verhonica Ryan Entities, the perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and sub-licensable right, license, permission and authorization to use, display, reproduce, perform, adapt, translate, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute, disseminate and/or broadcast any or all of that Content in any and all media or medium whether now existing or later invented for any and all purposes (“license”) without accounting, notification, credit, notification or other obligation to you. By providing Content you are representing and warranting to us that you have the right to grant us and the Verhonica Ryan Entities such license. If you do not have the right to license the Content as set forth in these Terms (or if you are not sure) please do not submit or provide Content. The Site may also make references to other trademarks, trade names, brands and/or trade dress from entities other than Verhonica Ryan. These trademarks, trade names, brand names and/or trade dress are the property of the respective owners and references to them do not suggest sponsorship or association with Verhonica Ryan.
5. Unsolicited Suggestions: They Become Ours. We like to hear from consumers about what they think about our brand, products and services and we encourage you to contact us. However, we do not accept, evaluate or consider unsolicited ideas, materials, concepts, information, content or suggestions of any kind (collectively, “Unsolicited Suggestions”), including but not limited to those relating to products, processes, product names, advertising or marketing, nor do we have or accept any obligation, liability or responsibility if you send us any Unsolicited Suggestions of any kind. We have found that this policy and approach avoids potential misunderstandings and disputes, since your Unsolicited Suggestion may seem similar to products, services, or activities we undertake or commission, even those previously considered or currently under consideration, whether we implemented them or not. Please do not submit, post or send us any Unsolicited Suggestions, because if you do or you attempt to do so (whether you ignore these warnings or don’t read or attempt to understand them) you are agreeing that we can treat the Unsolicited Suggestions as our own, without any obligation of confidentiality, without any restrictions or conditions, without obligation or liability to you or anyone else. We will be free to use or choose not to use all or any part of any Unsolicited Suggestion and you hereby assign all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Unsolicited Suggestions.
Under no circumstances shall you engage in the use of Verhonica Ryan’s trademarks and trade dress in metatag keywords, search engine tags or links. Such action shall constitute trademark infringement. Furthermore, the use of our trademarks and trade dress in page text, metatags and/or hidden text for purposes of gaining higher rankings from search engines is unfair competition and strictly prohibited. Linking to any page on the Site is strictly prohibited without Verhonica Ryan’s express written permission. Any association of the Site or its materials with links, advertisements and/or other information that does not originate from the Site is also prohibited.
6. Registration. To access some features of the Site you may have to create an account. You must be a resident of the United States in order to create an account or submit any Personal Information to us. If you are at least 13 years old, but are not considered an adult in the State in which you live (generally age 18), you can only register and submit Personal Information to us if you have your parent or legal guardian’s consent. If you are under 13, we must obtain verifiable parental consent from your parent or legal guardian in advance before you may register. You must submit a valid e-mail address and select a password during the registration process. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of these Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account. We reserve the right to refuse registration or cancel an account in our sole discretion and without prior written notice to you. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account, and for keeping your account information up to date. You may never use another person’s account without permission.
7. Posting Content To Our Site. Our Site may from time to time allow you to submit, provide, transmit, exchange, communicate, display Content (a “Posting”). By Posting you represent that you own or have the right to engage in the Posting and you specifically agree that your Posting will not violate any law or regulation, these Terms or the rights of others. Further, you represent and warrant that: (a) the Posting is original to you or fully cleared for use as contemplated herein and you have the right to grant us and the Verhonica Ryan Entities the license set forth in the Proprietary Rights and Licenses section above; (b) the Posting does not and will not violate any of these Terms; (c) contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information, infringe or violate any copyright, trademark or any other right, or contain any matter the publication or sale of which may violate any federal or state statute or regulation; and (d) the posting is not obscene, vulgar, hateful or in any manner unlawful and does not contain any software or other materials that may contain a virus or other harmful component.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, Posting is for non-commercial purposes only and you may not post in any manner which does or is intended to promote or generate revenue from any business enterprise or commercial activity. If you believe that any Content posted on the Site by a user violates these Terms, please contact us. We cannot guarantee that we will respond to your message and we reserve the right to take or refrain from taking any or all steps available to us once we receive any such message. If you believe any Content posted on the Site violates your U.S. copyright, please follow the steps indicated in our Copyright Complaints section below.
You are and shall remain solely responsible for any Posting made by you or someone else under your email and/or account. Your email and account is your responsibility and unless you notify us that you know or suspect the security of your email and/or account may have been compromised, you will defend and indemnify Verhonica Ryan for any such Posting as set forth in the Indemnification section below. Please notify us immediately if you suspect someone is using your email and/or account.
We do not endorse any user Posting or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein. Although we reserve the right to do so, we do not necessarily monitor, endorse, edit or screen Postings. Nor do we guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Posting, and we cannot ensure that harmful, inaccurate, deceptive, offensive, defamatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable Postings will not appear on our Site. By providing you with the ability to post on the Site, we are merely acting as a passive conduit for such Posting and we are not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any Posting or activities of the users on the Site.
You shall not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including, without limitation, any features that enforce limitations on the use of promo codes, the Site or Content. You shall not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site that prevent use, restrict use, or restrict copying of any content. You shall not attempt to, or interfere with, the proper working of the Sites or impair, overburden, or disable the same.
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that any Posting does or may violate our Terms or if we for any reason, in our sole discretion, do not feel a Posting submitted to our Site is appropriate, we reserve the right, at any time and without limiting any other rights we may have under our Terms, or at law or in equity to: (i) refuse to allow you to continue Posting; (ii) delete, re-format or modify any Posting; (iii) revoke your right to use our Site; and/or (iv) use any technological, legal, operational or other means available to enforce our Terms, including blocking specific IP addresses or deactivating your account.
10. Product Display and Orders. All features, specifications, products and prices of products and services described on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. From time to time there may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy, or currency of any information on the Site. We reserve the right to make changes in information about price, description, or availability without notice. If any information on the Site or your order is inaccurate, we reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product, refuse service, and/or cancel orders at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Site; however, the actual color you will see will depend on your computer, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display our colors. The inclusion of any products or services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available over the internet or in each of our stores at any particular time.
If, for any reason, Verhonica Ryan believes, has reason to believe, suspects or is notified of any act, omission or circumstances which may or could compromise or endanger the health, well being or safety of any person, cause or lead to damage to persons or property (tangible or intangible), adversely affects, infringes upon or misappropriates the rights of others, harasses or interferes with any other user or person, firm or enterprise, interferes with or bypasses our security or other protective measures applicable to our systems, networks and communications capabilities, breaches or violates our Terms, including the Site and Content or violates any law or regulation, we have the right, reserving cumulatively all other rights and remedies available to us at law, in equity and under this agreement with you, to report and provide information to any and all regulatory and law enforcement authorities and agencies and take any action permitted by law.
Our Terms can only be modified by us as described above or by mutual written agreement, signed by an authorized representative of Verhonica Ryan. The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any term or condition is severable and shall not affect the rest of our Terms and any unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law to the greatest extent possible. Headings are purely for reference and shall not affect the meaning of any term or condition. Any provision which must survive to allow us to enforce its meaning shall survive termination; however, no claim or action relating in any way to our Terms, including the Site and Content or otherwise with respect to their subject matter, regardless of form or the basis of the claim, may be brought by you more than one (1) year after the cause of action has arisen (or if multiple causes, from the date the first such cause of action arose).